LOVE LOVE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 2 March 2012

Turning 26

Assalamualaikum..

I turned 26 yesterday. Alhamdulillah, im so gratefull that Allah is giving me chance to healtily breath in His world. I hope i would have thousand years to live.

Im lying if i said there is nothing I want more in my life. Of course there is always something, but for the time being, im glad with what i have now. I called myself lucky, for everything i have.

At such young age (if  26 is young.. hehehe), i own a house. Yes, i worked really hard for it. I have one establish job. Most importantly, i am proud to have the cutest pies and their papa in my life, also not forgotten, my family and my PICs.

To all my darlings, i owed you guys a lot. Thanks for being around. Thanks for letting me always be me. Oh gosh! I have millions reasons to thank you guys. Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks and thanks. Please stay with me, forever!

Love you all muncha-muncha!

1 comment: