LOVE LOVE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

It's his day!

Assalamualaikum...

This day, 28 years ago, he was born. Mind you ha..., even though he looks like he is in his mid 30s, he is just 28. Hehehehe...

As today is his special day, mama nak lah buat satu entry, specially for the birthday boy. (^,^)


Papa ketika masih muda belia. 

Tauliah Palapes 2005

Papa tauliah Palapes 2005

Purak-purak.




Baru kahwin.

On BFF wedding

Time konvo. Papa jek konvo bawa anak. Orang lain bujang hu-ha, hu-ha.



Hasil selepas bertahun-tahun kahwin.

Melihatkan keadaan papa hari ni, no one could tell that, once upon a time papa was a keding one. Peoples would say that "Pandai ko jaga", hakikatnya ?? Hehehehe... Papa menjaga diri sendiri jek, ye dak? 

If I were ask, of course I would say that I want my guy back, but hey, I have more to love what! Hehehehe...


Bercintan-cintun.
#I want this guy back, plsssssss...

Dear Allah,

Today is my love special day. He turned 28 today. Please grant him a very good health so that he can live longer and be with me for the rest of my life. Please forgive him for the things he did wrong, and please blessed him, for the good deeds he did.

He sacrified a lot in his life. Please repay him prosperously here and hereafter. He brings me joy that I never have enough. Please give him never ending happiness, here and hereafter.

I love him no matter what.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA!

We really love you.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Papa Adam n Kimi ;) Sungguh tak sangka perubahan fizikal abgmu noni :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hebat,kan? Abang aku lah yang hebat.Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete